Friday, August 04, 2006

Noah

I finally fixed Noah's website after a long annoying fiasco.

First thing I'd like to mention is "Fatcow sucks" (the web hosting company). I'm not the only one who thinks so. Aside from a hard to use site management interface, they didn't even send me an email to let me know that my domain was expiring. I certainly should have paid more attention, but it would have been nice to get an email from them giving me the option to renew. I would think it makes sense from a business perspective, not even as a feature for the customer.

But that's in the past... The new domain is www.dontnoah.com (also www.nowyounoah.com) I am using Network Solutions and 1and1.com. I am very pleased so far. Please check out the new website. It's mostly the same as before but there is now some introductory information at the entry page. Click the links on the main page to get the goods.

Here's a Preview.

No comments: